Following the recent development that led to students being advised to vacate the campus, the University of Ibadan (UI) Management, Senate and Governing Council, have at various levels been deliberating on ways to address this problem with a view to finding lasting solution and ensuring resumption as soon as possible.
Parents and other stakeholders in the UI project are cordially invited to this forum scheduled as follows:
DATE: Tuesday, 7 June, 2016
VENUE: Trenchard Hall
TIME: 11.00 A.M.
We specially covet your presence and valuable input at this important meeting.
Kindly note that students are yet to be recalled and as such should still stay away from the campus.
Thank you for your support at all times.
Signed: Olujimi Olukoya (Registrar)
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More