The NYSC Management wishes to inform all prospective Corps members that President Buhari has approved and released funds to the Scheme to hold its planned Orientation course.
Consequently, Management of the Scheme has scheduled the 2016 Batch A Stream II Orientation course to commence from Monday 13th June to Wednesday 29th June 2016 Nationwide.
Prospective Corps members are expected to log on to d NYSC Portal to commence printing of their Call-up letters from TUESDAY (7/6/16) by 12noon as the Call-up letters printed earlier are now invalid.
In a statement made available to The Guardian yesterday in Abuja, the scheme said: “The management of the National Youth Service Corps wishes to inform all prospective corps members that the President, Commander-in-chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari has approved and released funds to the scheme to hold its planned orientation course.
This is good news to prospective NYSC members as the orientation course have been previously postponed due to financial challenges.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000