LIB Insurance Brokers Limited is an Insurance Broking firm, licensed by the NAICOM to provide unique services ranging from Insurance brokerage, risk management consultants, and claims service experts, life and pension and health insurance consultancy. We provide expert and detailed insurance in all areas of personal and commercial risks.
LIB Insurance Brokers Limited recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Underwriting Officer
- We are currently in need of an Underwriting Officer. The position is responsible for supporting the attainment of strategic corporate goals through delivery of technical and business growth objectives of the company in accordance with corporate business plan and other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Advanced level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft (MS) Windows utilities/tools MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point
- Sound Knowledge of our various product
- Strong strategic orientation
- Knowledge of regulatory authority reports & guidelines
- Good management and administrative Capabilities
- Sound negotiating skills
- First degree in Insurance or related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience as an underwriter in an insurance industry
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the position clearly stated as the subject.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000