This is to inform interested student of NDU that their academic calendar for the 2014/2015 session has been announced. All students and members of staff are hereby informed. The calendar has been reproduced below
The management of Niger Delta University (NDU) has published the undergraduate academic calendar for second semester of the 2014/2015 academic session. The academic calendar which is the schedule of academic events slated to take place in the 2nd semester of the 2014/2015 session. Below is the approved academic calendar
NDU 2nd Semester Academic Calendar 2014/2015
- Arrival of Students – Friday 12th June, 2015
- Lecture Begins – Monday 15th June, 2015
- Lectures Ends – Friday, 18th September, 2015
- Revision/Exams for Faculty of Education – Monday 21st – Friday 25th September, 2015
- GST Exams – Monday 28th September – Friday 2nd October, 2015
- Exams for all Faculties – Monday 5th – Friday 16th October, 2015
- Senate Meet to consider Results – Thursday 5th November, 2015.
NDU 1st Semester Academic Calendar
January 12th – 23rd, 2015: Arrival & registration for all fresh students.
January 23rd – February 6th, 2015: Arrival & registration for all old students.
February 6th – May 1st, 2015: Lectures.
May 4th – 8th, 2015: Revision & exam for Faculty of education.
May 11th – 15th, 2015: GST exams.
May 18th – 29th, 2015: Examination for all faculties.
June 1st – 12th, 2015: Two weeks break.
June 18th: Senate meets to consider result.
The entire university community are hereby implored to adhere to this calendar.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» JAMB Change of Institution/Course: Click here to learn more!
Share this information with friends
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More
Tags: Academic Calendar