Landmark University has issued a disclaimer as regards the 2015/2016 admissions exercise. All applicants for the 2015/2016 admissions are hereby informed
Below is the disclaimer as published on Landmark University official website:
This is to inform all prospective candidates of Landmark University, who applied for the 2015/2016 admission exercise, to please ignore any message sent from the University admission website’s email address(firstname.lastname@example.org) requesting for payment of a non-refundable fee of N50,000. This message was due to a compromise on the said email address. This situation has since been resolved.
Please note that Landmark University does not require candidates to make any form of payments(except the POST-UTME Screening fee which will be properly announced at a later date) without being officially offered prospective admission into the University.
Please also note that the University does not use agents or representatives for its admission exercise.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» JAMB Change of Institution/Course: Click here to learn more!
Share this information with friends
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More
Tags: 2015/2016 Admission