This is to inform important student of this institution that Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Full Time and Part-Time Programmes for the 2015/2016 academic session at Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo.
You can view the available programmes and requirements by clicking here
Application Scratch Cards can be obtained from the under-listed banks at the cost of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00):
i) First Bank Plc (Owo and Alagbaka-Akure Branches);
ii) Wema Bank Plc, Owo
iii) Skye Bank Plc, Owo
iv) Enterprise Bank, Owo.
Similarly, the scratch cards are also available in Post Offices in Ondo, Ekiti, Lagos, Oyo, Edo States, Abuja, Port-Harcourt and Higher Institution Consultancy Centre (HICC) Office, beside the Directorate of Academic Affairs of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo.
Method of Application:
Candidates can apply online on the school site by visiting www.rugipo.edu.ng
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» JAMB Change of Institution/Course: Click here to learn more!
Share this information with friends
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail