According to him, “the examination body is yet to begin the sales of the 2017 UTME form.” Prospective candidates Benjamin who appealed for patience from the public, explained that JAMB was putting finishing touches to the arrangements for a hitch free outing, adding, “the board would adequately sensitise the public before the sale begins.” His words: “We do not want a repeat of what had been happening before and during registration this year.
He called on candidates to always visit the Board’s official website for credible information.
Meanwhile it was learnt that some cyber cafes and tutorial centres have already started selling fake forms to candidates and many candidates have already fallen victims to this fraud.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More