This was made known by the board’s Head of Media and Information, Dr Fabian Benjamin, on Wednesday.
According to him the public especially prospective UTME candidates should start getting familiar with the new system as the board will no longer make use of scratch cards.
“Candidates wishing to register for the examination will just make online payment and get a pin with which they can upload their data.
“This new pin vending will be accessible through the options of web payment, ATM issued cards like Visa, Verve, and Master card, online Quick Teller, mobile application and Bank Branch case/card.”
He further mentioned that the board is working to ensure that some of the challenges experienced during the 2016 UTME won’t re-occur in 2017 UTME.
He however added that is it does not mean that the examination will be totally hitch free.
The spokesman also said that the board would begin validation of UTME centres across the country soon to ensure they are up to standard.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail