The University of Ilorin College of Health Sciences has inducted 31 new medical doctors.
The Vice Chancellor of the university, Professor AbdulGaniyu Ambali,who was represented by deputy vice chancellor (Academics),Prof. Sidikat Ijaya, speaking during the professional initiation and admission ceremony for the 2015 Batch B medical graduates urged the medical doctors to be professional in their dealings and desist from any act that would tarnish the image of the institution .
According to the Provost, College of Health Sciences, Provost, Rotimi Johnson,“Over the years, the products of our medical programme are currently professors and medical administrators in several institutions within Nigeria and in the diaspora”.
The Deputy Chairman of Kwara State Branch of Nigerian Medical Association (NMA), Dr. Kunle Olawepo, who was present at the event, challenged the inductees to make compassion, professionalism and integrity as the hallmark of duty.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» JAMB Change of Institution/Course: Click here to learn more!
Share this information with friends
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail
Tags: 31 New Medical Doctors