360 Degree Habitat Limited recruitment for a Resident Engineer. 360 Degree Habitat Limited is a company that specialize in general civil engineering construction works, general merchandise, import and export services and general supplies. With Fifteen (15) employees specializing in civil engineering, Architecture and planning, Landscaping and estate management, we are very proud of accelerated professional experience brought to the firm by the principal partners and the professional staff of Architects, Planners, Engineers and Surveyors.
This experience and expertise allows us to dazzle our clients with a wide range of structural analysis, Architectural planning and project management skills.This diversity of talents and round-the-clock project execution also provide our clients with the highest level of comprehensive service possible within the time frame.
Job Title: Resident Engineer
- The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Manage contractors and coordinate with outside agencies, design professionals and other project participants in the successful execution of the construction, schedule, cost, contract administration and quality aspects of buildings/highway/bridge construction projects
- Overseeing the technical aspects and Supervising the progress of various construction projects.
- Provide supervision/direction/training of staff with Inspection, documentation, and safety awareness
- Review design of building structures. Investigate and recommend design changes to the plans
- Responsible for bidding various documents related to construction aswell as evaluating the bids of the contractor.
- Starting equipments and process systems in order to turn it over to the construction staff.
- Supervising the field staff in order to ensure that quality is maintained.
- Supervising inspectors, administrators and sub contractors regarding technical aspects.
- Estimating the cost and quantity of materials required in a project.
- Ensuring that quality is maintained the construction process.
- Identifying technical faults and trying to rectify.
- Coordinate with contractor, client, and staff daily to ensure the project is constructed in accordance with the plans and specifications
- Interpret, organize, execute, manage and coordinate assignments on projects
- Identify/communicate resources needed to address successful execution of projects
- Monitor construction project activities and maintain proper documentation of the work
- Provide advice/consultation to client on construction matters, including compliance with federal/state laws & regulations
- Manage several projects at one time and be highly organized
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Ensure materials meet specification and contract requirements
- Prepare and process change orders
- Attend progress meetings and prepare meeting minutes
- Review and recommend approval/denial on contractors’ submittals
- Oversee and develop staff
- Assist in development of new business, marketing to potential and existing clients
Minimum Requirements /Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in Civil Engineering or Road/Highway Engineering or a relevant field of Engineering.
- 3-5+ years of experience with construction/Supervision of buildings/highways/roads/bridges
- Extensive knowledge of highway/bridge design, construction and materials
- Able to effectively communicate and negotiate with contractors and clients
- Working knowledge of State/Federal Highway and Bridge Construction specifications & construction contract administration procedures
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Needs to possess excellent communication skills.
- Must have the aptitude for time management.
- Should have the ability to solve problems that are complex. Possessing mathematical skills is a must.
- Must possess good technical knowledge.
- Knowledge of working with computer aided software.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 31/12/2016
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail