This is to all newly admitted students of Ambrose Alli University who wishes to stay in the school hostel that they should first pay their acceptance and school fees. After wards proceed to the Students affairs division, office of the Dean with all relevant slips and printouts to indicate interest, after which their names will be uploaded before proceeding to pay the hostel fee.
As the schools has commenced Christmas break, this process should be done by January next year.
All admitted candidates whose clearance page still shows “clearance requested” are advised to remain calm as this will be solved in no distant time or they can visit the school’s admission office.
Any candidates who have been admitted to study a course for which they do not possess the O’level or UTME subject requirements are advised to visit the school’s admission office for assistance.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000