This is to notify all admitted candidates that the processing of admissions forms 2015/2016 Academic Session commences on Monday, 26th October 2015.
Consequently, all admitted candidates are to pay all relevant fees: acceptance fee, tuition fee and concessional admission fee to enable them obtain their matriculation numbers online.
Please note that the concessional admission fee is applicable only to those whose original course of choice was changed.
All admitted candidates are to submit their files containing the following to the Faculty Officers at their various Faculties:
a. Copy of their e-admission slip.
b. Copy of their clearance page and eligibility form.
c. Copy of their online-generated Matriculation number page.
d. Copies of the University receipt for all relevant fees paid online.
e. Sworn affidavit/undertaking to be of Good Conduct as collected from the office of the Dean of Students.
All admitted candidates are to follow the guidelines for the processing of their admission as detailed below:
Please find below the procedures for; (i) Request password for first-time login (ii) Start Clearance, (iii) Check Clearance Status (iv) Payment of Acceptance fee/School fees, Hostel Accommodation etc. (v) Online Matriculation Number and (vii) Course registration.
REQUEST PASSWORD FOR FIRST-TIME LOGIN
(1) Go to https://aaue.waeup.org/requestpw (request a new password here)
(2) Enter ONLY your Last-Name (Surname), Jamb Registration Number, email address and click “Send login credentials to email address”.
(3) Check your mail box, click on the “Confirmation link”, enter “Your user name” and “Your password”.
(4) Click “Edit” to update your Phone Number and Click “Change Portrait” to upload your passport.
(5) Click “download Admission letter” to Download/Print e-admission slip.
(a) After login as described above, Click ‘My Data’, —> Click ‘Clearance Data’, Click ‘Edit’, enter your correct details and upload all relevant documents e.g. O-level, JAMB result, birth certificate etc —> and click on ‘Save and request clearance’ at the bottom of the page.
CHECKING OF CLEARANCE STATUS:
Click login or Go to https://aaue.waeup.org/login with login credentials. e.g. user name= E2014171, password = 234052
Top right on the page shows clearance status with the following messages;
(b) Clearance requested: Check back again if you have NOT been cleared by the Clearance Officer.
(c) Clearance started: The clearance officer has sent you a message why you have not been cleared. To enter your correct details, Click ‘My Data’, —> Click ‘Clearance Data’, —>Click ‘Edit’, enter your correct details —> and click on ‘Save and request clearance’ at the bottom of the page.
(d) Cleared: You have been cleared by the Clearance Officer; please proceed to pay your acceptance fee and school fees.
• Click “My Data” tab at the top of the Page, click “payments”.
• Click on the Add Online Payment Ticket button.
• Under Category: Select the appropriate payment item (i.e: acceptance fee or School fees).
(a) CANDIDATES WITH ATM-ENABLED VERVE OR MASTER CARD FROM ANY
(i) Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket created.
(ii) Click on ‘CollegePAY’ at top of your page. Confirmation page will appear to enable you cross-check your payment details. If ok, Click ‘Submit’ to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway. Select your card type (Verve or Master Card), enter your card details and click “Pay”. Note: Your CVV2 is the 3- digit number printed at the back of your card.
(b) CANDIDATES WITHOUT VERVE, VISA OR MASTER CARD (E-TRANZACT
• Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket just created.
• Download and print the payment_slip (which you are to present to the teller at the designated bank outlet where cash payment is to be made). Logout from the portal and proceed to the bank.
• At the Bank, submit your portal ‘payment slip’ along with your cash deposit and the teller will provide you a print-out (e-Tranzact payment slip) with details of the payment just made including the e-Tranzact payment Confirmation Order Number – (PIN).
• Proceed to the internet and login again to: https://aaue.waeup.org/login.
• Select Payments from My Data tab at the top of the page.
• Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket you created earlier i.e. acceptance fee or School fees etc.
• Click on Query e-Tranzact History at top of your page.
• Enter your e-Tranzact Payment Confirmation Order Number (PIN) as printed on the slip provided to you at the bank.
• Click on submit to e-Tranzact to validate the cash payment made at the designated bank outlet.
• Download and print your payment slip for the session which you are to submit to the Bursar’s office for collection of the University’s receipt.
ONLINE MATRICULATION NUMBER:
-After login as described above,
-Click ‘My Data’, click ‘Base Data’, and click ‘Get Matriculation Number’ (Matriculation number will automatically be assigned) only after the payment of all stipulated fees i.e. acceptance fee, school fees e.t.c.
-Click ‘Download matriculation number slip’ to download or print your matriculation slip.
• After login as described above, select study course from the My Data tab at the top
of the page.
• Click on “Add course list” button.
• Click on “Create course list now” button.
• Click on “Edit course list” button to edit courses (“Add course ticket” or “Remove selected tickets” buttons to add or remove selected courses which you might have added in error).
• You can edit courses until you have registered all your courses for the session.
• Then click on the Register course list button to submit your courses.
• Download and print your course registration slip which you are to submit to your course adviser.
Students are advised to collect their University receipt for acceptance, tuition and concessional fees
from the University faculty accountants attached to their Faculties.
Copies of all relevant credentials, online generated matriculation number page, clearance/eligibility
forms and University receipts are to be submitted in a file to the Dean of Students for clearance before submitting same to the Faculty Officers at the various Faculty offices.
All admitted candidates of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma are to be guided accordingly.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail