This to notify the general public that Ambrose Alli University returning student’s registration procedure 2015/2016 is out.
All returning students of Ambrose Alli University are to find below the procedures for;
i. Request password for first-time login
ii. Update Personal Data
iii. Payment of School fees, Late-Registration etc.
iv. Course registration.
REQUEST PASSWORD FOR FIRST-TIME LOGIN
1. Go to https://aaue.waeup.org/requestpw
(request a new password here)
2. Enter ONLY your Last Name (Surname), Matriculation Number, email address and click “Send login credentials to email address”.
3. Check your mail box, click on the “Confirmation link”, enter “Your user name” and “Your password”.
4. Click “Change Portrait” to upload your passport and Click “Edit” to update your Phone Number.
UPDATE PERSONAL DATA:
Click “ My Data ” tab at the top of the Page, click “Personal Data ”, Click “Edit” to update your personal data e.g. Permanent Address, Father’s & Mother’s Name, address, Father’s & Mother’s Place of Work, Next of Kin Name & address etc.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail