Here is to notify the general public that AAUA Matriculation Ceremony 2015 has begin.
This serves to inform all fresh students that the Matriculation Ceremony for 2014/2015 fresh students comes up on Friday, 4th September, 2015.
All fresh students are enjoined to note the following:
i. Fresh students should endeavour to complete their registration before the Matriculation Day
ii. All matriculating students should collect academic gowns from their respective Faculty Officers between Monday, 31st August, 2015 and Thursday, 3rd September, 2015.
Fresh students should show receipts for payment of #700.00 to the Bursary. The amount is made up of #500.00 hiring fee and #200.00 caution fee, which is refundable upon return of the academic gown in good condition.
Those that have paid earlier need not to pay again but should present their receipt to their Faculty Officer.
iii. In addition, matriculating students are to present their Health Center Registration Cards as well as the Central Screening Clearance before they could be issued with the matriculation gowns.
iv. It is compulsory for all fresh students to attend the ceremony, dress properly in English outfits, read personally the matriculation oath, sign and submit same; and also sign the matriculation register immediately after the ceremony.
The gown should be returned, to the point of collection on or before Friday, 11th September, 2015. Late submission would attract a penalty of #100.00 per day of default for a maximum of two weeks (weekends inclusive).
Failure to return the gown after two weeks would attract payment of the full cost of #10,000.00. For the Academic Gown while defaulter(s) would be made to face the Student’s Disciplinary Committee.
Please consider the above points as very important, and
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More