Abiapoly HND (morning and evening) admission form 2015/2016 is now on sale. Interested members of the public that wish to apply for admission into the programme are hereby informed
Also See: ABIAPOLY JAMB 2015 Registration Statistics – Number of Candidates by Departments
The management of Abia State Polytechnic has announced that the sale of forms for admission into the underlisted Higher national Diploma (Morning and Evening) programmes of the polytechnic for the 2015/16 session has commenced.
Available Programmes For Higher National Diploma (MORNING AND EVENING)
School of Business Management and Technology (SBMT)
Business Administration and Management
Office Technology and Management – Formally Secretarial studies
School of Science and Industrial Technology (SSIT)
Physics with Electronics
Choice Of Programme
Candidates are advised to ensure that they are qualified for the programmes they choose. The programme of choice should be clearly indicated, as provided for in the application form.
How To Apply
Abia state polytechnic admission application is online. Prospective candidates are to visit the application website www.abiastatepoly-edu.net where they shall generate a payment invoice. With the invoice and the sum of N14,500 payment can be made at the following banks and a pin obtained with which the applicant can complete his/her admission form online.
(i) Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
(ii) Skye Bank Plc.
(iii) Fidelity Bank Plc.
(iv) Zenith Bank Plc.
(v) Eco Bank Plc.
(vi) First Bank of Nig. Plc.
(vii) Sterling Bank Plc.
(viii) UBA Plc, Factory Road, Aba.
(ix) FCMB Plc.
(x) Keystone Bank Plc.
(i) Guaranty Trust Bank Plc. Umuahia (Aba A/C)
(ii) Intercontinental Bank Plc. Umuahia
(iii) Access Bank Plc. Umuahia
(iv) Skye BAnk Plc, Umuahia
Closing date for all applicants is 31st October, 2015. Candidates who applied for admission should check on-line for their admission
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» JAMB Change of Institution/Course: Click here to learn more!
Share this information with friends
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More