ABSU Supplementary Admission Form is out – 2016/17. Abia State University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for supplementary Admission into its regular undergraduate programmes for the 2016/2017 academic year.
How to Apply for ABSU Supplementary Admission
Follow the instructions below
(a). Go to the school portal www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and generate an invoice.
(b). Proceed to any of the branches of these designated Banks for payment at the value of #11,500.00(Eleven thousand,five hundred naira):
ABSU Micro Finance Bank Ltd
Skye Bank Plc; Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank PLC; Ecobank Plc; Fidelity Bank Plc and Union Bank Plc.
UBA Plc, Aba-Owerri Road Branch and Union Bank Plc, Aba-Owerri Road Branch.
(c) Log on to ABSU Portal: www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and complete the application form.
(d) Finally,confirm your entry and print a copy of the Form as evidence of your supplementary application.
N.B For those who would need assistance in obtaining the Registration PIN and completing the registration, you can contact Divinelinks MedIa Centre, Ukwunwangwu, Uturu, Abia State or Divine Links Business Centre at ABSU Campus, Main Park, Uturu Abia State.
Phone lines: 08036019475, 08077076354.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000