ABU IJMB Basic Admission Form 2016/17 – This is to inform all prospective candidates for 2016/2017 admission into the IJMB School of Basic of Ahmadu Bello University, Funtua that the sale of forms has commenced.
See Also: IJMB Registration Form, Fees and Application Procedure
APPLICATION AND ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
(a) Basic (IJMB) Studies Programme
i. Candidates for this programme must possess a minimum offive (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings with any of the following subject combinations:
BS1: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
BS2: Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics;
BS3: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics;
BS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics;
BS5: Mathematics, Geography, Physics.
ii. Candidates admitted for the Basic Studies Programme are also expected to register for 2018 JAMB Direct Admission.
iii. The duration of the Basic Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
2. Method of Application
To register, candidates are required to follow the procedures below:
-Go to the SBRS e-forms portal at sbrs.abu.edu.ng/eforms
-Click on the TRANSANCTION-ID link to create your account and generate your unique transaction-ID. Please do not forget your log-in ID and Password.
-Print out your payment slip and proceed to any of the designated banks and make payment.
-Go back to the portal and log in with your ID and password to fill and submit your form.
-Applicants are required to pay the sum of N4,500.00 (four thousand five hundred naira) only which covers the cost of form, screening and pre-admission test expenses. This amount is exclusive of a bank administrative charge of N200.00 (two hundred naira).
The designated banks for the exercise are:
Zenith Bank Plc.
First Bank of Nigeria, Plc.
United Bank For Africa, Plc.
Guarantee Trust Bank, Plc.
Unity Bank, Plc.
ABU MicroFinance Bank.
Please note that payment should only be made through the designated banks listed above.
Pre-Admission Screening Test
Pre-admission test will commence from Monday 17th October, 2016 to Friday 22nd October, 2016.
See Also: ABU Remedial Admission Form
Application ends Friday 7th October, 2016.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail