ABU Admission Screening Form, Cut Off Mark 2016/17. This is to inform aspirants of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria that the registration for the 2016/2017 academic session has started.
Eligibility for ABU Admission Screening:
ii) And must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as their first choice.
How to Apply for ABU Admission Screening
-Candidates are to visit https://putme.abu.edu.ng for instructions and registration.
-Candidates will be required to make payment of N2,500 (Two thousand hundred five hundred Naira only) as screening fee.
-Payment should be made via Remita, using any acceptable debit card (Visa, Verve, MasterCard) or by printing the Remita Retrieval reference (RRR) slip and Proceeding to any commercial bank for payment.
-Candidates are to print their online screening slips carrying their passport – sized photographs as confirmation of completion of the process.
-NOTE: Only those who completed the online screening would be considered for admission. Candidates must keep photocopies of all submissions for their own records.
ABU Admission Screening Application Deadline
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More