While many agencies accept the dynamics of their business have changed, entrenchment in technology and quality of its people has made adjustment to the changes difficult. +Acuity is purpose built to manage media as an ecosystem without the legacy challenges much older agencies face.
+Acuity Nigeria, a 21st century media agency seeks a visionary leader to serve as its Chief Operating Officer, championing a new paradigm in a constantly changing market.
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
The project champion we seek while important to understand the current business environment need to be forward looking and spot potential business partnerships before they become public knowledge. At the heart of the service we render is strategy so being able to hold the client’s hands to succeed in a competitive market is a critical success factor and thus an important requirement for our project champion.
- · Digital native
- · Dynamic leadership
- · Financial management skillset
- · Campaign integration
- · Content management
How to Apply
If you are cast in this mould and this is a challenge that excites you, send resume with a short cover note to email@example.com before 30th October 2016 and a robust chat about the future of media in Nigeria awaits you. Onwards and upwards! Exciting times!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000