This is to inform all newly admitted students of Adekynle Ajasin University (AAUA) that the Acceptance Fee payment deadline has been extended to the 15th of January, 2017.
You are advised to make your payment via BANKIT (powered by eTranzact) online.
-Visit https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/ugadmissions and input your JAMB Registration Number to check your status and make payment online via BankIT.
BANKIT (powered by eTranzact) allows you to make payment with your ACCOUNT NUMBER only, you do not need card details, you do not need to visit bank for payment, just pay here.
Please follow the STEPS below to complete your admission process.
Step 1: Click on the Pay button on this platform to initiate payment.
Step 2: Select your bank and supply your account number. See banks below;
First Bank, Skye Bank, WEMA Bank, Zenith Bank, Keystone Bank, Stanbic IBTC.
Step 3: Fill your account details.
Step 4: Supply the token sent to your phone.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More