This is to notify the public that Benson Idahosa University (BIU), Benin City, invites applications from qualified candidates for undergraduate admission into the institution for 2015/2016 Academic Session.
Available Academic Programmes:
FACULTY OF ARTS AND EDUCATION (FAE); Duration 3-4 years
- a) Department of Arts: English Studies, International Studies and Diplomacy, Library and Information Science, Christian Religious Studies.
b) Department of Education: Agriculture, English, Economics, Computer Science, Political Science, Mathematics, Business Education.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (FAAT); Duration 4-5 years
Agricultural Economics & Extension Services, Agronomy and Environmental Management, Animal Science, Tourism and Hotel Management.
FACULTY OF BASIC AND APPLIED SCIENCES (FBAS); Duration 3-4 years
- a) Department of Basic Sciences: Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physics, Geophysics.
b) Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences: Mathematics, Computer Science.
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING; 4-5 years
Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,Petroleum Engineering.
FACULTY OF LAW; Duration 4-5 years
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES; Duration 3-4 years
Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Mass Communication, Political Science & Public Administration, Sociology & Anthropology.
General Admission Requirements:
The minimum entry requirement into any of the undergraduate programmes is five(5) O’level credit passes including Mathematics and English in relevant subjects as indicated in the current UTME brochure, obtained at not more than two sittings, in any of the following examinations WASSCE, NECO or their equivalent.
It is mandatory that prospective students should have registered for, and passed the 2015 UTME. Direct entry processes for intending students with Diploma or NCE are also available.
NOTE: Candidates who did not choose Benson Idahosa University in their UTME may apply. The university provides a regularization process, to change the University of 1st Choice to Benson Idahosa University, at no cost to the applicant.
Method of Application:
Prospective student are to obtain the admission form from any of the contact points in Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Lagos, Warri and the Admissions Office of the University campus on Ugbor Road, GRA, Benin City at the cost of (N7,000) Seven thousand naira only, payable into UBA Account number 1016105176. Visit www.biu.edu.ng for further details.
The undergraduate admission process end on September 30th, 2015.
Wishing the best
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
Share this information with friends
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
Tags: Admission form