As part of the decisions taken in the 2016 JAMB Combined policy meeting held yesterday, the closing date for all 2016 admission process is November 30th, 2016.
Speaking after the meeting, Minster of Education Mallam Adamu Adamu who disclosed this equally warned institutions against going beyond their admission quota stating that institutions that default will face sanctions.
According to him, admission by merit is 45%, catchment area 35% and educational development in less developed states 20%, for federal universities
While fort state universities, admission by merit is 40%, catchment 40 % and less developed local governments get 20%,’’
He further warned institutions against admitting students into un-accredited courses in their institutions.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More