Admission Screening Date for All Schools 2016/2017. Are you looking for admission this year? If yes see the admission screening updates for all schools for the 2016/2017 session here. The 2016/2017 admission screening date from schools are published on this page. This include screening registration, cut-off marks, admission requirements and admission screening date.
We therefore create this page to update all JAMB-UTME candidates who are expecting their school’s admission screening date. We will continue to publish news and other information regarding the admission screening registration, screening details, examination date and admission cut off marks for 2016/2017 session.
List of Schools That Have Started Admission Screening and dates for 2016/2017 Session
Below are list of Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges (of Education, Agriculture, etc) that have started admission screening for 2016/2017 admission year. We also included their admission screening date, cut off mark and other requirements. So, simply click on the concerning your school of choice to see detail information.
This page will be updated regularly once admission screening date comes out for other schools.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail