The names of admitted candidates (1st choice candidates only) are contained on the attached pdf document.
Successful Candidates are to report to the school with the following at the Institute’s Academic Branch Registry for Registration:
1. Downloaded Colour Printout of JAMB Admission Letter from JAMB Website (for ND Students only).
2. Original copies of credentials.
3. Four recent passport size photographs.
1. New students are to commence payment of tuition and other fees as soon as they are issued letters of provisional admission.
2. Service personnel are to wait for the release of warning order from their respective Service Headquarters.
FIND FILE ATTACHED BELOW:
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More