Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more Nigerians.
Airtel Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Channel Accounting
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring accuracy in the accounting and reporting of the channel partner and shop balances, the revenues from the sale of inventory items and the inventory position and also responsible for establishing controls to ensure the safe guarding of company assets as it relates to inventory and channel partners [CP].
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring accuracy and completeness in the month end reporting; review of provisions, accruals and journals with regards to CPs/inventory and efficiency/timeliness in the presentation of reports.
- Channel partner receivable management;
- Ensuring no increment in debt by proper verification of credit limit assessment for CP
- Adequate communication to stakeholders and CP on overdue/outstanding balances
- Maintenance of CP profile on order management system (i.e. update with approved credit limit, creation of new CP, proper classification of CP etc.)
- Ensuring BGs are called in before expiration and timely transfer of debts to Legal.
- Monitoring credit schemes introduced by stakeholders.
- Monitoring of inventory position;
- This include establishing controls to safe guard Company assets,
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders on issues relating to inventory
- Management of inventory profile on system – update change in prices, new products, stock adjustments etc.
- Communication of guideline and procedures for treatment of stock (e.g. write-off, deactivation of RCV, approval of credit notes etc.)
- Ensuring monthly stock count are conducted at all locations and the subsequent reconciliation of variances
- Reconciliation of ERP and the sales order process system:
- CP and shop balances
- Accuracy in the posting of Inventory Sales made on Sales Order Process System interfaced to ERP
- Review of CP incentives/ discounts computed by Commercial and ensuring accuracy in posting.
- Review of Monthly collation and reconciliation of RCV Serials to inventory position, to be communicated to Revenue Accounting and Revenue Assurance.
Relevant Skill and Experience
- A recognized university degree
- Professional Accounting qualification; ACCA/ACA
- 6-7 years preferably in FMCG, Consumables & Telecomms
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail