The management of Akwa Ibom State University has announced the resumption date for new and returning students.
New Students resumed yesterday Jan. 9th, 2017.
Screening and course registration for new students begins Jan 10th, 2017
Returning students will resume Monday 16th January, 2017
Payment of school fees/online course registration are available for old students. Visit the university portal www.aksu.edu.ng to follow instructions on how how to make payments/register courses
1. New students are expected to complete their school fees payment (in full) before proceeding for the course registration. And confirm courses to be offered for the semester from your department before printing the online course registration slip.
2. Old students are expected to make their school payments (in full or part) and complete course registration on time.
3. Inability to make school fees payment and complete the course registration before the set deadline for new and old students respectively still means suspension of studies for the affected semester.
Deadline for school fees payment and course registration will be made available alongside academic calendar for the new session.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000