All AKSU newly admitted students are to resume school on Monday 14th March, 2016 as that is the resumption date as approved by the management of the university.
All such fresh students are also to note that there is no change of acceptance fee slip to receipt until newly admitted students resume on the above date.
Until resumption date, newly admitted students are to disregard any information concerning any form of payments or change. information for resumption of new students will be out on www.aksu.edu.ng soon.
This is the latest update for new students of AKSU that was posted on the official AKSU facebook page.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More