Step One – Payment of School fees.
Step Two – After payment, students should proceed to their Level Advisers for Courses to register for. (Departments are to design a form to this effect).
Step Three – Students proceed to register on-line and print 4 copies of the registered courses.
Step Four – Students take the printed course forms to the Level Adviser for confirmation and endorsement.
Step Five – The Level Adviser will forward the endorsed course forms to the Head of Department who will endorse and forward same to the Dean for endorsement.
Step Six – College Officers will forward the forms to the Deputy Registrar(Academic) after their endorsement.
Step Seven – Academic Office will endorse and distribute the forms appropriately.
Deadline for Course Registration
The deadline for Course registration is 30th November of every Academic Session.
Late registration for Courses which will attract a fine of Five thousand Naira (N5,000) per week will begin on 1 st – 31 st December of every Academic Session. Students that fail to register for Courses as at 31 st December of every Academic Session will be deemed to have voluntarily withdrawn from the University.
- Get your AL-HIKMAH Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Read on: Top Ten Tips for Post UTME Exam
- Read on: Why Students fail to gain Admission and Way out
- Read on: How to Score High in Post UTME Exam
- Read on 5 Reasons Why You Should Get Post UTME Past Questions and answers
- Read on 7 Reasons Why Students Fail or Have Missed Score in Post UTME Exams
- Read on How to Score above 300 in your Post UTME Exams
- Read on How to Prepare for Post UTME Exams
All these information are what you need to sail through your post utme and seal your place in the admission list.
Stay in touch on this website as it is very informative with her update
As I promised, I will update everyone on this trend. There are many ways to get in touch with me. These are:
Through www.examsguru.net website: Just check the right bar of this website, locate Subscribe to ExamsGuru Free Newsletter and put your email address there and click SUBMIT button.
Join MyPastQuestion Official Facebook Page and get involved, follow the information streams, ask questions, invite friends and like the page
Add Ifiokobong Ibanga on Facebook through https://www.facebook.com/ifiokobong.ibanga and ask him questions directly
Chat with Ifiokobong Ibanga through Watsapp: 08026529647
I pray and believe that no candidate will miss the exam. You can also drop your comments, questions or feedback using the comments section below. Share this post with your friends and relatives.
Please submit your comments when you get your PIN. If you have difficulties in registration, submit your questions in the comments section. We will respond promptly.
See you on top.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail