Al-Hikmah University Postgraduate Admission Form is Out – 2016/2017. Applications are invited from qualified prospective postgraduate applicants for the 2016/2017 academic session leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) and Master Degrees of the University. The M.A. degree Programmes run for a minimum period of 12 calendar months and a maximum period of 24 c alendar months on full-time basis. The PGDE runs on Part-time basis. All Full-time undergraduate programmes run for 4 academic years except 5 years for Law programmes and Part-time undergraduate programmes run for 6 academic years.
(i) M.A. (Arabic Studies)
(ii) M.A. (Islamic Studies)
(iii) M.A. (History)
(iv) PGDE (Postgraduate Diploma in Education)
(i) Master’s Degree: Applicants for the academic Master’s degree programmes who are graduates of Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin or any other recognized Universities, must possess a minimum of Second Class Honours Degree (Upper Division). However, applicants with Second Class (Lower Division) may be admitted provided they score a minimum of 60% in the qualifying examination to be administered by the University.
Regardless of the institution where the Bachelor’s degree is obtained, ALL CANDIDATES shall apply early for their official Bachelor’s degree academic transcripts to be addressed to The Dean, Postgraduate School, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin.
(ii) Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE): Applicants must possess a first degree from Al-Hikmah University Ilorin or any other recognized University. Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) are also eligible. However all candidates must satisfy the University’s O’level requirements.
Method Of Application
Applicants for M.A. degree and PGDE programmes are to draw a Bank Draft of N20, 000 in favour of Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin.
(ii) The application form should be completed online at: www.alhikmah.edu.ng
(iii) Print the duly completed form.
(iv) Present the Bank Draft to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt.
(v) Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (Original & Photocopy) and official receipt at the Admissions Office for immediate screening.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More