Alvan Ikoku College Post UTME Screening Form – 2016/2017. This is to inform the public especially aspirants of Alvan Ikoku College of Education that the institution has announced registration procedure for 2016/2017 admission screening.
All prospective students who used Alvan as 1st choice and scored up to 180 and above in 2016/2017 JAMB.
Method Of Application
-Visit the College website www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
-Click on prospective students to enter the login page.
-Click on START A NEW REGISTRATION.
-Enter your JAMB Reg. No.
-Fill the screening Reg. form to obtain your portal ID/screening fee code.
-Upload your passport and submit
-Proceed to the Alvana Microfinance Bank (AMFB) with your screening fee code to pay your screening fee of N2,500 and get your scratch card from the Bank.
-Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
-Correctly enter your O’level results
-Upload your Jamb result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification
-Confirm your entries
-Submit the application form.
-Print your acknowledgement slip.
-Wait for publication of admission from the College.
Please follow these steps religiously to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail