Alvan Ikoku College Post UTME Screening Form – 2016/2017. This is to inform the public especially aspirants of Alvan Ikoku College of Education that the institution has announced registration procedure for 2016/2017 admission screening.
All prospective students who used Alvan as 1st choice and scored up to 180 and above in 2016/2017 JAMB.
Method Of Application
-Visit the College website www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
-Click on prospective students to enter the login page.
-Click on START A NEW REGISTRATION.
-Enter your JAMB Reg. No.
-Fill the screening Reg. form to obtain your portal ID/screening fee code.
-Upload your passport and submit
-Proceed to the Alvana Microfinance Bank (AMFB) with your screening fee code to pay your screening fee of N2,500 and get your scratch card from the Bank.
-Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
-Correctly enter your O’level results
-Upload your Jamb result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification
-Confirm your entries
-Submit the application form.
-Print your acknowledgement slip.
-Wait for publication of admission from the College.
Please follow these steps religiously to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000