The state Commissioner for Health, Dr. Joe Akabike announced this at the matriculation ceremony of School of Basic Midwifery, Anambra State University Teaching Hospital, Nkpo, at the school compound in Nkpor.
The commissioner said the new school of nursing would replace the present one which had been taken over by the Anambra State Teaching Hospital to serve as School of Basic Midwifery. He said Anambra State Government was determined to give the people of the state health services that would guarantee all times good health.
According to him, a health insurance scheme would soon be introduced by the state government, in which the people would be required to contribute minimally to have insurance cover.
On the requests made by the school’s Principal, Mrs. Juliana Chibuogu Nwazuroke, for provision of amenities in the school, the commissioner said installation of an electric transformer would soon be carried out, while arrangement would be concluded for the landscaping of the school compound to give it a befitting look.
He commended the state Governor, Willie Obiano for the interest he had continued to demonstrate in the school which he said resulted in the provision of facilities that enabled the accreditation of the institution.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000