ANSU 1st Batch Admission List is Out – 2016/17. The management of Anabmra State University has released the 1st batch of admitted candidates into the institution for the 2016/2017 academic session.
To check your admission status, visit http://www.ansu-edu.net/MODULES/ADMISSION/ConfirmAdmissionStatus.aspx
-Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
Click on “Submit” to access your admission details
The list can also be accessed on the institution’s notice board at the ULI or Igbariam Campus of the institution.
Instructions To Admitted Candidates
-Candidates are advised to purchase an acceptance of admission pin from any designated bank
-Log in to the portal and complete your acceptance registration
-The institution reserved the right to withdraw your admission if you are involved in any admission irregularities
-Information relating to fees and hostel allocation should be obtained from the bursar or director of students affair from the institution.
-You will be required to come along with your admission slip for Clearance.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail