This is to inform all Anambra State University, Uli aspirants that JAMB cut off mark for 2016 has been officially released by the University.
Official ANSU Cut off Mark 2016
The cut off marks for Anambra State University, Uli is 180 for all courses
Please if your first choice institution is Anambra State University, Uli and you did not make the above stated cut off mark, I will advise you to change your Institution to another school that you are qualified.
How to Change Course/Institution 1st and 2nd Choice
Read this step-by-step guide on how to change your Course/Institution here
If you are qualified, Buy ANSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and Start reading now ahead for the examination.
» Original Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date): Click here to buy
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» JAMB Change of Institution/Course: Click here to learn more!
Here are to top Post UTME Resources for you
Share this post. Use the share buttons below.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More