This is to notify the public that the Federal University of Petroleum Resources has announced application into its basic studies programme (pre-degree) for 2015/2016 academic session.
Applicants should possess a minimum of 5 credit passes including English Languages and Mathematics in not more than two (2) examination sittings.
All payments should be made to:
Bank: Zenith Bank
Account Name: FUPRE Basic Studies
Account No: 1014304766
Application fee is Five Thousand Naira (N5,000).
The school fees is Ninety Five Thousand Naira (N95,000). The school fees is payable when admission is offered before registration is completed.
NOTE: Admission to FUPRE 100 Level disciplines will be based on the average of final Basic Studies Examination and Jamb Scores.
Method Of Application
Application forms can be submitted by any of the following methods:
A – For online application: Click here.
B – You can also download and print out the application form by clicking here. Complete the form and enclose the necessary documents (receipt of payment of application fee, photocopy of certificates etc) and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org
» Buy & Download Original FUPRE Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
Share this information with friends
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail