NNPC/Total Scholarship form is out – 2016/17. Latest news reaching us has it that the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the the many ways Total demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. This is part of Total’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) are offering the 2016/2017 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship programme to Nigerian Undergraduates.
The Total Scholarship scheme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country.
The following courses are available for this scholarship:
– Agricultural Sciences
– Business Administration
– Banking & Finance
– Computer Sciences
– Environmental Sciences
– Pure and Applied Sciences
– Land & Quantity Surveying
– Medical Sciences
– Applicants must be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University.
– Applicants must be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application.
– Applicants must have a 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent.
To apply for this scholarship click here.
The following documents are required when applying:
– Recent Passport Photograph
– Certificate or Proof of Origin
– Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
– JAMB/University Admission Letter
– 1st Year Result showing CGPA
The application deadline for this scholarship is on 4th November 2016.
The Total scholarship Selection Test will be conducted on Saturday December 3, 2016, at eleven (11) Centers across the Country.
» Buy & Download Original Total Scholarship Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail