In meeting held on Thursday which had the senate president, Minister of education and the leadership of ASUU in attendance, the senate president urged the two parties to find a way to resolve the three outstanding issues remaining.
One of the issues is that of earned allowances, the other is the paying of the salaries and allowances of the staff of university primary schools and the payment of 15 per cent of the education budget for each year to the University Education Committees.
Both the ASUU president and the Minister of education thanked the Senate president for his intervention and assured him that the issues will be resolved in 3 days.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More