The Management of Federal Polytechnic, Auchi wishes to notify all candidates who applied for admission into the National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the School of Evening Studies for the 2015/2016 academic session that screening exercise and Computer Based Test (CBT) have been scheduled for Wednesday 13th January and Thursday 14th January, 2016.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION:
All Applicants are to pay the sum of Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only for Administrative Charges to the following banks and obtain a bank teller.
1. Eco Bank Plc, Poly Road, Auchi
2. United Bank for Africa (UBA), Auchi
3. Zenith Bank Plc, Auchi.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SCREENING:
1. Bank Teller (As evidence of payment for screening/scratch card)
2. Two recent passport-sized photographs
3. Original and photocopies of results (SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/ND, etc)
4. I. T. Letter (For HND candidates)
Candidates should NOTE that their screening will be Computer Based Test (CBT) and possession of JAMB result is mandatory please.
NOTE: Candidates are to report at the designated venues on the scheduled dates for a Computer Based Test (CBT), by 7.00am and should be decently dressed.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail