This is to inform the general public that the Auchi Polytechnic HND Programme Application Form for 2015/2016 is on Sale
Applications are invited from suitably qualified
candidates into the Auchi Polytechnic Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes and Professional Diploma in Urban and Regional Planning for the 2015/2016 academic session.
A. Higher National Diploma (HND)
Course of two (2) years duration are available by
direct admission in the following:
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
Science Laboratory Technology
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
Banking And Finance
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
i. Print Option and
ii. Broadcast option
Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Agriculture & Bio-Enviromental Engineering
i. Farm power and machinery option
Civil Engineering Technology
Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
Electronic /Telecommunication Option
Mechanical Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
Surveying and Geo-informatics
Urban & Regional Planning
B. ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
1. Higher National Diploma (HND)
(i) Candidates for any of the Higher National Diploma (HND) courses must possess the National Diploma (ND) of the Polytechnic or an equivalent qualification from other similar institutions whose programes have earned NBTE accreditation. In addition, candidates must possess a National Diploma Certificate in the course they intend to pursue at the Higher National Diploma level
(ii) In addition to specific departmental requirements, candidates must possess five (5) Ordinary Level credit passes at one sitting or six
(6) Ordinary Level credit passes at two (2 )sittings, which must include Mathematics and English Language, in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB examination.
Also candidates must have at least one year Post
National Diploma (ND) Industrial Experience or two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience for candidates with a pass grade at the National Diploma level. Academic transcripts from the candidate’s Institution (except for graduands of Auchi Polytechnic) must be submitted before the application for the HND admission will be processed.
2. PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Candidates must possess Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND) in Urban and Regional Planning of the Polytechnic or an equivalent qualification from other similar institutions whose programmes have earned NBTE accreditation.
GUIDELINES FOR AUCHI POLYTECHNIC HND ADMISSION 2015/2016
All candidates seeking admission into the HND programmes of AUCHI POLYTECHNIC must ensure that they were offered admissions through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board during their ND programmes(s). Any candidate that does not have an Admission Letter from JAMB for the ND programme is ineligible for the HND admission, as such persons will not be mobilized for the NYSC programme.
Candidates are to note that these requirements supersede the information contained in the Auchi Polytechnic’s prospectus.
AUCHI POLY HND ADMISSION METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms will be completed online via the polytechnic website www.auchipoly.edu.ng.
All applicants are required to pay a non refundable application fee of ₦10,000 (Ten thousand Naira only) in cash, made payable to;
Eco Bank Plc, Poly Road, Auchi
1.School of Business studies
2. School of Engineering Technology
3. School of Information and Communication
4. School Of Applied Sciences and Technology
5. School Of Enviromental Studies and
6. School Of Arts and Industrial Design
Request Access Card and a leaflet containing
instructions on how to use the Auchi Polytechnic
Online Application platform are contained in the
institution’s customized envelope, obtainable
from the bank.
RETURN OF COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS
All applicants are required to complete applications forms online following the instructions contained in the leaflet accompanying the Application Request Access
Card. All Completed applications must be submitted online. Thereafter follow the links on the portal to print:
A copy of the Acknowledgement Slip. This will be
presented at screening venue before an applicant is screened.
Two copies of the application form. The forms, accompanied with photocopies of credentials and two (2) recent passport photographs should be enclosed in the institutions customized envelope already purchased at the point of collection and returned to the bank where the Online Application Request Access Card was purchased, NOT later than TWO MONTHS from the date of advertisement( in this case, Thursday August 20,2015).
How To Use Auchi polytechnic Online Application Admission Platform
Read and follow the steps below carefully
1. Gently scratch the covered portion of the Admission request Access Card to uncover the hidden access number (pin code). This is a 12 digit number under the foil.
2. Open your web browser and type in Auchi Polytechnic URL: www.auchipoly.edu.ng to display the Auchi Polytechnic web Page.
3. At the top left corner of the page, you will see
the Admissions link. Click on NEW ADMISSIONS.
But if you have filled an application form previously with your access card, and you desire to edit or print copies of the form or Acknowledgement Slip, just enter your username and password then click login.
4. The Application Form Request Page will appear.
5. Carefully complete the Application form request form that is displayed when you clicked New Admissions. Ensure that you provide all required information. Note: Provide a username, (preferably your e-mail address) and a password. Write your user-name and password in a safe place because you will need them for subsequent logins. Then type in the Access Card Pin Code as required. Then click submit.
6. Complete the Application form that is displayed carefully. Ensure that you provide all required information correctly as false information may disqualify your application.
7. Fill in the subjects and grades you obtained in
the specified examinations you have taken.
8. Fill in Your Sponsorship and reference details
as required and save the form.
9. If you are sure that all information provided
are correct you can finally click Submit to finish
the application process.
10. You will be prompted to upload your passport. Make sure your passport is not larger than 2×2 inches in sizes.
11. If you are sure all information provided are
correct, click Submit Application Form.
12 Print a copy of the Acknowledgement slip and
two copies of the application form.
13. Attach photocopies of your credentials and birth certificate to the forms and enclose them in an envelope already purchased. Then submit the envelope at the Bank where you purchased the application access card.
NOTE: After completion, the candidate can re-open the form; anytime before the closing date by logging in with his/her username and password, for the purpose of editing and/or additional information. However, once the candidate has submitted the completed form online, he/she can no longer have access to the form for the purpose of editing, but the candidate can access the form to be able to print copies of the completed form
Application Closes Thursday August 20,2015
» Buy & Download Original AUCHI Poly Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000