Augustine University Post Utme Form 2015, Exam Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility and Registration Details is Out
This is to notify the general public that Augustine University Post Utme form, cut off mark, eligibility and registration details is out. Interested applicants are hereby informed.
Augustine University is a Federal-Government-approved Catholic University established by the Catholic Archdiocese of Lagos with a vision to be a leading global provider of career-oriented educational services.
In realization of this noble objective, the University invites application from eligible candidates for admission as pioneer students for the 2015/2016 session which begins in September 2015.
The admission exercise includes a computer-based post-UTME screening test which will be held in batches until the end of August 2015.
AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES AT AUGUSTINE UNIVERSITY:
1. B.sc. Computer Science, 2. B.Sc Mathematics, 3. B.sc. Microbiology, 4. B.Sc. Biology, 5. B.Sc. Chemistry, 6. B.Sc. Physics;
7. B.Sc. Economics, 8. B.Sc. Banking and Finance, 9. B.Sc. Accounting, . 10. B.Sc. Business Administration;
11. B.A, Philosophy 12. B.A. Religious Studies,
13. B.A. English
Only candidates who took part in the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) organized by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are eligible to apply.
Candidates must have obtained a minimum score of 180 in the 2015 UTME with appropriate subject combinations for the desired programme as specified by JAMB.
Candidates must possess a minimum of five Ordinary Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in West African/National SSCE/GCE or acceptable equivalents which must include credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and at least three other subjects relevant to the proposed course.
Applicants who did not originally choose Augustine University in the on-going exercise can apply for admission into it, provided they took and passed the 2015 UTME with a minimum total score of 180 in appropriate subjects relative to the desired course.
Interested candidates should log unto the Augustine University website: www.augustineuniversity.edu.ng and read the instructions for applicants. The entire process is ONLINE except the payment of application fee of N5,500 (Five thousand, five hundred naira) to any branch of Zenith Bank after which the online form should be completed and submitted (online).
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter: Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail