Babcock University acceptance fees payment procedures for newly admitted 2015/2016 students has been released. The steps for registration are also out.
PRINT YOUR ADMISSION LETTER (to do this, follow the instructions below)
- Click the following link http://application2.babcock.edu.ng/babcock/
- Login with your Application Page Username and Password
- Click Admission Letter
- Click GO
- Scroll down and click PDF to print Admission Letter in PDF format.
PAYMENT OF ACCCEPTANCE FEE:
All candidates offered provisional admission should proceed immediately to the bank to pay acceptance fee i.e. a non-refundable fee of One Hundred & Fifty Thousand, Three Hundred & Fifty Naira only, (N150,350.00.) which is part of the school fees. Present your Application ID (5 digits) at any of the following banks: Diamond, UBA, WEMA, Zenith and pay on the E-tranzact platform.
WARNING: DO NOT PAY MONEY TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP OF PEOPLE EITHER INSIDE OR OUTSIDE BABCOCK UNIVERSITY.
ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY: Eligible candidates must attain the minimum 2015-2016 JAMB score of 180.
- Please Click here to access annual fees for your specific course of study.
SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT SCHEDULE
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE||AMOUNT DUE|
|DUE ON RESUMPTION||60% of session fees (this fee includes housing, meals, health).|
|BALANCE OF SESSION FEES DUE BEGINNING OF 2nd SEMESTER||40% balance of fees|
NEW STUDENTS’ ARRIVAL AND REGISTRATION: August 24 – September 4, 2015
Report to the School Officer of your School at Babcock University from 10:00 AM-5:00 PM during the registration period with the following documents:
I. Four (4) copies of 2015 UTME result slips;
II. Eight (8) recent passport-size photographs and four (4) copies of birth certificates
III. Originals and Four(4) photocopies of SSCE results or equivalents
IV. Originals and Four (4) photocopies of official receipts of acceptance fees and balance of the school fees paid
V. Original receipt of payment for Babcock Post-UTME online application form showing your Application ID.
Candidates awaiting results shall sign an undertaking to present acceptable SSCE results or its equivalent before matriculation, which is scheduled for Thursday 26thNovember 2015.
- Academic Clearance: Report to the Head of Department for academic clearance.
- Psychosocial Clearance: Report to Babcock University Teaching Hospital for Medical Screening and Student Support Services Unit for psychosocial screening.
1. HOSTEL ACCOMODATION: New Students: Premium and Classic (No Regular hall for the new students).
2. Candidates who evade any of the above processes run the risk of having their admission withdrawn.
3. Candidates who have not attained the age of sixteen (16) by 26thNovember 2015 may not be considered for admission.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter: Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More