Here is to notify the general public that the candidates listed have been offered Provisional Admission ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS, for the 2016/2017 academic session. Please note that admission offers will be withdrawn if the stipulated requirements are not met.
The 1st Batch Admission list of Babcock University for the 2016/2017 academic session has been released.
The list is contained in the attached pdf document;
This List (BATCH A) includes candidates that sat for the Post-UTME from APRIL 26, – MAY 31, 2016.
Candidates on this list are advised to do the following:
1. PRINT YOUR ADMISSION LETTER (to do this, follow the instructions below)
i. Click the following link http://application2.babcock.edu.ng/babcock/
ii. Login with your Application Username and Password
iii. Click Admission Letter
iv. Click GO
v. Scroll down and click PDF to print Admission Letter in PDF format.
2. PAYMENT OF ACCCEPTANCE FEE:
All candidates offered provisional admission should proceed immediately to the bank to pay acceptance fee i.e. a non-refundable fee of One Hundred & Fifty Thousand, Three Hundred & Fifty Naira only, (N150,350.00.) which is part of the school fees. Present your Application ID (5 digits) at any of the following banks: Diamond, UBA, WEMA, Zenith and pay by E-tranzact or E-Bills Pay.
DO NOT PAY MONEY TO ANY INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP OF PEOPLE INSIDE OR OUTSIDE BABCOCK UNIVERSITY!
DO NOT PATRONIZE ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ON-LINE TELEPHONE NUMBERS CLONED TO DEFRAUD!!
3. ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY: Eligible candidates must attain the minimum 2016-2017 JAMB score of 180 and Direct Entry candidates must have obtained Direct Entry JAMB Application.
A.Visit the university website at www.babcock.edu.ng to access annual fees for your specific course of study. This information can be found HERE
DUE ON RESUMPTION
60% of session fees (this fee includes housing, meals, health).
BALANCE OF SESSION FEES DUE BEGINNING OF 2nd SEMESTER
40% balance of fees
B. STUDENTS ARRIVAL, ORIENTATION AND REGISTRATION: August 21 – September 2, 2016
Report to the School Officer of your School at Babcock University from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM during the registration period with the following documents:
I. Four (4) copies of 2016 UTME result slips;
II. Eight (8) recent passport-size photographs and four (4) copies of birth certificates
III. Originals and Four(4) photocopies of SSCE results or equivalents
IV. Originals and Four (4) photocopies of official receipts of acceptance fees and balance of the school fees paid
V. Original receipt of payment for Babcock Post-UTME online application form showing your Application ID.
4. Pre-degree transiting to 100L should check their emails for admission letters and mode of payment.
Candidates awaiting results shall sign an undertaking to present acceptable SSCE results or its equivalent before matriculation on Thursday, November 24, 2016.
Academic Clearance: Report to the Head of Department for academic clearance.
Psychosocial Clearance: Report to Babcock University Teaching Hospital for Medical Screening and Student Support Services Unit for psychosocial screening.
1. HOSTEL ACCOMODATION:
New Students: Premium and Classic (No Regular hall for the new students).
2.Candidates who evade any of the above processes run the risk of having their admission withdrawn.
3.Candidates who have not attained the age of sixteen (16) by November 24, 2016 may not be considered for admission.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter: Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail