Bayero University, Kano – This is to inform the general public that the office of the Librarian of Bayero University, Kano, will be vacant very soon.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: University Librarian
- The University Librarian is the Principal Officer of the University answerable to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administration and control of Library matters of the University.
- He/She shall be in charge of the management and administration of the University Library services, staff and facilities in the main Library as well as in the faculties and centres. He/She shall also be responsible for linkages with other library organizations and publishers, both national and international.
Candidates shall possess the following qualifications and qualities:
- A relevant Ph.D. degree
- Versatility in information technology (IT) and library automation
- Shall have a minimum of 15 years’ cognate experience and the capacity to initiate research in a university system or comparable organization
- Shall not be above the age of 65 years at the point of assumption of duty
- Membership of relevant professional associations is an added advantage.
- A good record of scholarly publications through reputable medium
- Shall not be below the rank of a Deputy Librarian or equivalent in a University setting
Condition of Service
The salary and other conditions of services shall be in accordance with what obtains in the Nigerian University System.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) copies of their application and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae with contact telephone numbers and e-mail addresses, and copies of supporting documents. They should also request three referees to send confidential reports on them directly to:
All applications and the supporting documents, including the referee reports, to be clearly marked “Application for the post of University Librarian” should reach to:
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More