This is the detail information concerning the Bell University 2016/2017 Cut Off Mark, Post-UTME Screening Date and Registration Details.
Bells University of Technology is a private institution established by the Bells Educational Foundation. It was granted an operational license by the Federal Government on 9th June 2005 and started operating in July 2005. The University is in its ninth Academic Session. The University is a fully residential institution with excellent Academic and Hall of Residence facilities.
Bells University of Technology Admission Requirements
Intending Candidates must sit for the 2016/2017 Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum JAMB cut-off mark or obtained the JAMB Direct Entry Form where applicable.
Candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in SSCE/ GCE/ NECO or equivalents which must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
Bells University of Technology Undergraduate Courses and Duration of Study:
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (4 Years).
– B.Sc. Microbiology
– B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
– B.Sc. Biochemistry
– B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
– B.Sc. Applied Mathematics with Statistics
– B. Tech. Computer Science
– B. Tech. Information Technology
– B.Tech. Food Technology
– B.Tech. Food Technology (Food Science with Business)
– B.Tech Biotechnology
– B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics
– B.Sc. Culinary Science and Hospitality Management
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 Years).
– B.Sc. Business Administration
– B.Sc. Finance and Banking
– B.Sc. Economics
– B.Sc. Accounting
– B.Sc. Management Technology
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (4/6 Years).
– B.Sc. Architecture
– B.Tech. Building Technology
– B.Tech. Quantity Surveying
– B.Tech. Surveying and Geoinformatics
– B.Tech. Urban and Regional Planning
– B.Tech. Estate Management
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5 Years).
– B.Tech. Biomedical Engineering
– B.Tech. Computer Engineering
– B.Tech. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
– B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering
– B.Tech. Mechatronics Engineering
– B.Tech. Telecommunications Engineering
How to Apply for Bells University of Technology Post UTME
Interested candidates are to pay a sum of Ten Thousand Naira only at any branch of the under listed banks:
Zenith Bank Plc 1011306800
First Bank of Nigeria Plc 2016854567
United Bank for Africa Plc 1016085117
Wema Bank Plc 0122116447
Thereafter visit the Undergraduate Application Portal at http://www.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/BellsUndergraduateRegistrationPortal/ to fill and submit the Online APPLICATION FORM
Bells University of Technology Post UTME Screening Date, Venue and Time
Screening Date: Saturday, 21st May, 2016.
-Educational Advancement Centre, Plot 4, Independence Square,
Old Bodija, Ibadan.
-Pace Setters Academy, Plot 50, Lome Crescent, Wuse Zone 7,
Off NAFDAC Office, Abuja.
-Corona School, 2-10 Olujobi Crescent, Gbagada Estate,
-Cambridge International School, Kosini Street, Off Airport Road, Warri, Delta State.
-Rivers State College of Arts and Science, Rumuola, Port-Harcourt, Nigeria
-Multi-Purpose Hall, Bells University of Technology,
Ota, Ogun State
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail