Berger Paints Nigeria Plc – Founded on the 9th Day of January, 1969, Berger Paints Nigeria Plc is a leader in the manufacturing, development, distribution and sale of paints and coatings to professional, Industrial, commercial and retail customers in Nigeria. We operate in 5 business segements;
Decorative, Industrial coatings, Marine and Protecton coatings, Automotive/Vehicle refinishes and Wood Preservers and finishes. Our portfolio includes well known brands such as Luxol,Texcote and Superstar.
Berger Paints Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Technical Sales Trainee
Reference Code: STP/302017
Department: Sales and Marketing
Level: Entry level
- Berger Paints Technical Sales Trainee program is a six (6) months extensive program designed to develop competencies needed to succeed as a Technical Sales person.
- It involves gaining professional technical sales experience in both field and technical paint manufacturing which you will find challenging and inspiring.
- The program is supported by experts to guide, mentor and help you achieve a successful career.
- Upon selection, you will be engaged in periodic rotation in different segments of the business to aid your development and success throughout the training programme.
Do you ?
- Have a positive mindset, instinct for what is right
- Have the confidence to challenge the status quo, people and pursue innovative solutions
- Have passion for creativity and innovation
- Have the drive and agility to overcome challenges, build and maintain good relationships
Behavioral and Academic qualification
- First degree in Science or any related field
- Minimum of a second class upper
- Excellent numerical and analytical ability
- Strong interpersonal relationship
- Must be able to multi-task and work effectively in a team.
- Not older than 26 years come December 2016.
- Good communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their cover letter and resume with the job title as the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail