Berger Paints Nigeria Plc – Founded on the 9th Day of January, 1969, Berger Paints Nigeria Plc is a leader in the manufacturing, development, distribution and sale of paints and coatings to professional, Industrial, commercial and retail customers in Nigeria. We operate in 5 business segements;
Decorative, Industrial coatings, Marine and Protecton coatings, Automotive/Vehicle refinishes and Wood Preservers and finishes. Our portfolio includes well known brands such as Luxol,Texcote and Superstar.
Berger Paints Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Technical Sales Trainee
Reference Code: STP/302017
Department: Sales and Marketing
Level: Entry level
- Berger Paints Technical Sales Trainee program is a six (6) months extensive program designed to develop competencies needed to succeed as a Technical Sales person.
- It involves gaining professional technical sales experience in both field and technical paint manufacturing which you will find challenging and inspiring.
- The program is supported by experts to guide, mentor and help you achieve a successful career.
- Upon selection, you will be engaged in periodic rotation in different segments of the business to aid your development and success throughout the training programme.
Do you ?
- Have a positive mindset, instinct for what is right
- Have the confidence to challenge the status quo, people and pursue innovative solutions
- Have passion for creativity and innovation
- Have the drive and agility to overcome challenges, build and maintain good relationships
Behavioral and Academic qualification
- First degree in Science or any related field
- Minimum of a second class upper
- Excellent numerical and analytical ability
- Strong interpersonal relationship
- Must be able to multi-task and work effectively in a team.
- Not older than 26 years come December 2016.
- Good communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their cover letter and resume with the job title as the subject to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000