We invite you to review these resources and articles that surely will help give good start to the new stage of study.
Organize and study for yourself has a great advantage: moving at your own pace, without having to adjust to someone who perhaps cannot keep up. And this, through knowledge of your own needs and goals, because you are the person who knows you. We asked Maria Victoria Lettinich, Carmela Carvajal Lyceum counselor to guide you around the so-called “autonomous learning”.
According to the counselor, when we talk about this kind of learning we talk about a personal mode of study that begins its journey in 1) the recognition of your learning needs, along with 2) an appropriate choice of materials for your study, continuing with 3 ) the definition of how you will study (strategies) and ending with 4) a personal assessment of whether the learning you did was effective.
The main thing to study only and that serves a good advantage of it, is self-management in the study, maintaining an attitude of observation, research and self-reflection of the topics covered at school, trying, for example, give your personal stamp individual or group work.
The second thing is confidence, that is, the belief that you are able to accomplish all that you undertake.
+ What action will require independent learning?
– The correct use of educational materials: ie efficiently use the resources available on the Internet at web sites like educarchile or I study and / or libraries. You must keep alert your curiosity, interest for content that goes beyond what the teacher teach you and not lose the sense of wonder.
– Know your own way of learning: discover how you study is most useful for each subject, which of these strategies should be rephrased, reflecting on what has been done to improve and always get the most out of your study.
– Group work in collaboration with partners: through group reflection, reading other people ‘s work, in participation spaces where you share your opinions, for example, in virtual forums. We also refer to the necessary work in groups to learn social skills.
– Critical Thinking, associated with the skills of independent thinking, free from bias, that is, maintain a critical attitude towards what you learned (have your own opinion on the issues), and self – criticism to assess progress own in your studio, systematically.
– Communication, incorporating the effective use of all languages, such as: oral, written, graphic, statistical and computer. As well as the logic specific skills, discursive, editorial, exhibition, argumentation and.
– Resolution of problems associated with daily experiences with the support of creative thinking and specific strategies of inquiry, investigation and verification of science.
+ Where do I begin?
1 Identify your learning needs, this haste to the following questions: What do I need to learn? What I need to learn? What I require strengthening?
2nd Once you find these learning needs, you should be able to go to the sources of information and training processes to meet those needs.
3rd Formula your own learning goals and actions needed to achieve them .
4th Plan a study schedule that allows you to perform all you have to study.
5th Evaluate your study schedule, ie, if your planning you was helpful and if you manage the goals that you set to start studying the problems detected, situations not covered, etc., and make a reformulation study schedule if the results were not as favorable as expected.
+ Specifically, how to plan the study of a particular subject?
To planificarte, we recommend the following steps:
– Lower curriculum plans and specific sector from the site of the Ministry of Education, making link in curriculum, curriculum , to identify the essential content.
– Check the level of knowledge achieved, for each designated content
– Identify the learning needs.
– Set goals, objectives regarding learning needs detected.
– Plan what actions to take to achieve the goals will be.
– Search the various resources available to study the contents, as proposed in the special study alone.
– Select within the resources found, which suit the contents, tasks, times of the discipline and methodology of study the student characteristics.
– Set time study according to the dates for sitting examinations or delivery of work.
– What if you have doubts about a subject, studying alone?
– Ask questions to your teacher of the subject, either in person or virtually (if you have email).
– Search in encyclopedias and books (library materials), content you can find in libraries or virtually any academic database on the Internet.
– Having the support of a partner when searching for answers to your questions for you (he remembers that part of the stuff that you do not!).
The important thing is to understand that only one who asks questions and can advance your learning process. Therefore, it is essential to know find more references on a topic and ask for help not to stay with the doubt.
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail