Here is the Biology WAEC Specimen 2016
Specimen A: A slice of fresh bread.
Specimen B: A slice of bread with mould.
Specimen C: Longitudinal section of hard boiled egg with the shell intact.
Specimen D: Freshly laid egg.
Specimen E: Transverse section of orange/any citrus fruit.
Specimen F: Freshly procured green leafy vegetables(mywaectimetable.com)
Specimen G: Fresh stomach of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(small piece)
Specimen H: Fresh Liver of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(small piece)
Specimen J: Fresh Small Intestine of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(small piece).
Specimen K: Fresh Lung of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(small piece).
Specimen L: Fresh Gall bladder of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(with the fluid intact)
Specimen M: Fresh Kidney of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(Longitudinal Section; bilaterally symmetrical)
Specimen N: Some Rheodiscolor leaves(about 3cm² in diameter in a petri dish containing water)
Specimen P: Palm fruit(with the outer covering intact)
Specimen Q: Tridax plant(put in a petri dish)
Specimen R: Grasshopper
Specimen S: Toad(wet preserved)
Specimen T: Freshly uprooted grass species
Specimen U: Brightly coloured lizard(wet preserved)
Specimen V: A branch of Cactus plant
Specimen W: Locust (wet preserved)
(i) Specimen N, P, Q and R are peculiar to candidates in Ghana only and should not be provided for candidates in Nigeria, Sierra Leone and The Gambia.
(ii) specimens S, T, U, V and W are peculiar to candidates in Nigeria, Sierra Leone, and the Gambia only and should not be provided for candidates in Ghana.
(iii) All specimens can be provided as group specimens for fifteen(15) candidates.
(iv) All specimens in each group must carry individual labels(e.g A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, J, K, L, M in Group I)
- glass jar cover or petri dish;
- scalpel or razor blade;
- a beaker;
- a pair of forceps;
- plain white sheet of paper ;
- magnifying lens/hand lens ;
- test tubes;
- iodine solution;
- white tiles
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail
Tags: WAEC Specimen