This is to inform the general public that Bowen University Begins Admission Into Foundation Degree Programme 2015/2016 Session. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Bowen University Residential Foundation Programmes in:
c. Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB)
d. Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMB)
e. Cambridge Advanced Level
These programmes lasting eleven (11) months each prepare candidates for admission into 200 and 100 levels as may be appropriate.
- A’ LEVEL PROGRAMME
- Cambridge Advanced Level / or Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMB), and Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Programmes.
- ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB or approved equivalents in subjects relevant to their intended degree programmes. However, an applicant who is deficient in Mathematics and English Language may be permitted to take the affected O’L subjects concurrently with his/her three (3) A’L subjects for the IJMB programme only.
- PLACEMENT INTO DEGREE PROGRAMMES
For admission into Bowen University or other University:
1. Apply through Direct Entry (JAMB)
2. Obtain Bowen Application form ( for admission to Bowen University only)
3. Performance in Cambridge, IJMB and JUPEB.
- PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMME
The eleven (11) month Pre-Degree Programme of the University, which is preparatory to degree programmes, is available for candidates who are yet to qualify fully for admission into degree programmes due to some deficiencies in their O’L WAEC/NECO/GCE/ NABTEB or UTME (JAMB) results.
- REMEDIAL PROGRAMME
This is a preparatory class for any candidate who has attempted NECO, WASCE or equivalent examinations (No Credit Required). Candidates are required to register for at least five (5) O’ Level subjects in order to make up for the areas of deficiencies.
- ADVANTAGES OF ALL PROGRAMMES
*Qualified, seasoned and experienced tutors are available
*The University maintains high standards of discipline in moulding the character of its students.
*Well equipped Laboratories
*Conducive and excellent Halls of Residence for all students
*Well equipped Library stocked with modern books and journals.
*All programmes in the University are fully residential
*Being a faith-based institution, its Chaplaincy facilitates spiritual growth and development of students
*Cordial relationship between parents and Management of the University
- MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants are required to visit Bowen University website at
http/www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng for the following:
i Click on the Advanced Level (Cambridge Advanced Level / or Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMB), and Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Programmes or Pre-Degree and Remedial Studies admission portal.
ii Complete the Application form online
iii Download and print the completed Application form; or
iv After clicking on the portal, download the form, fill by hand and submit with bank draft.
v Payment for Application Form
Submit the completed Application form at the University with a non-refundable sum of N5, 000.00 (Five Thousand Naira only) in bank draft payable to Bowen University Iwo, Osun State, on the date of the Screening Exercise.
For further enquiries:
Applicants are required to visit Bowen University website at http/www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng or contact the Registrar, Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State, through: Email; firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Phone numbers; 0708-543-4397, 0903-620-6970
- SCREENING EXERCISE FOR PRE-DEGREE AND REMEDIAL PROGRAMMES
All applicants are requested to submit their e-application forms at the Pre-Degree Programmes Centre, Ilobu Road, Osogbo, Osun State, or at the main University campus in Iwo from Saturday 8th August, 2015 at 11:00 am for screening and collection of admission letters.
- SCREENING EXERCISE FOR A’ LEVEL PROGRAMME
All applicants are requested to submit their e-application forms at the Admission Office, Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State from Saturday 8th August, 2015 at 11:00 am for screening and collection of admission letters.
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
All candidates are requested to come along with the following documents for the interview:
– Photocopies of O’ Level result(s) (plus original to be sighted only)
– Photocopy of Birth Certificate. (plus original to be sighted only)
– Print-out of acknowledgment card from the Bowen University website.
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail