This is to inform the general public that the Bowen University Teaching Hospital Midwifery Form is out.
Admission into the school of post basic midwifery, Bowen University Teaching Hospital, Ogbomoso for the 2016/2018 session is currently open.
Applicant must possess credit in each of the following O/Level subjects at not more than two sittings: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and English Language.
A copy of notification of registration for Registered Nurse (RN) with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Method of Application and Form Collection:
Visit the School’s Account Office to purchase your forms at the rate of #7,500 only payable at:
BANK NAME: United Bank for Africa (UBA), Oke – Apake, Ogbomoso
ACCOUNT NAME: Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH)
ACCOUNT NO: 2016156261
Interview And Dates:
VENUE OF INTERVIEW: School Premises
DATE OF INTERVIEW: July 28, 2016
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Exam Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000