Breaking news reaching us has it that the Vice Chancellor Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Prof. Joseph Ahaneku has stepped down, after losing his court case.
The Vice Chancellor who recently celebrated his one year in office, has been in court with Prof. Greg Nwakoby, in pursuant for a plea against the election process that installed him as a VC.
Prof. Greg Nwakoby had argued that he was the winner of the Selection Process for the position of the VC in June last year, and not Prof. Joseph Ahaneku as later published by the School’s governing Council.
Our correspondents have made several efforts to reach the offices to confirm the information, but all efforts yielded no results, as their phone lines weren’t reachable.
As at the time of filing this report, it is alleged that the Vice Chancellor has handed over to the Deputy Vice Chancellor Admin.
In another Development, the University’s Registrar and Bursar have been sacked.
» Buy & Download Original UNIZIK Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money Online: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Learn More