See the British Council Job Interview Questions and Answers. You will need to practice how to answer these questions if you have interview with the British council soon.
Please explain the work experience on your CV
– Could you tell me how do you build trust?
– Could you tell me an example in your past where you handled job difficulty?
– Tell us how did you work with different parties holding different aims?
What is your greatest achievement?
What is your biggest weakness?
How would you feel if a process for a key area of work you do was not put in place
how would you deal with performance related issues
Give me an example of a time when someone in your team wasn’t performing, how did you handle the situation?
Describe one difficult situation at work and how you managed.
what is your biggest challenge in your position ?
Give us an example of how you deal with difficult situations or frustration/failure
Give us an example of how you work with others.
What do you think would be the biggest challenge for you if we give you this job?
Give us an example of how you deliver results.
What is your experience working with children and what would you do to ensure student’s (children) safety?
It was primarily asking for giving examples of different scenarios from my work experience.
How do you know about the position
Tell us a hard task during your previous work and what you did to overcome this difficulty.
What is your motivation for this job?
When can you start working with us?
give examples for particular experiences in your CV.
What experience do you have working with students?
What is the biggest problem the team has and how would you fix this.
Take us through your Resume and what timeframe would suit you.
Tell us about a time when you had to work with other people in a team to achieve a common goal
Talk us through your previous experience?
How would you pitch an event?
How do you understand the term shared goal and how you manage to communicate this to your team.
What ideas did I have in order to engage with a student audience and market the program
Have you ever worked with children
Tell us about a time when you had to influence and work closely with someone.
Sell me this pen?
– Tell me some innovative sales promotions that you had done previously
– In 3 bullet points, how are you capable of this position?
– What are the challenges that you think you would face in this role?
– Have you faced any challenges in your new territories/ markets and how do you overcome them?
What would you do if a parent complained about your lessons?
How would you deal with a situation where you have to take over operations of long standing partners
Tell us about a listening/speaking/reading/writing class you have taught recently.
Can you tell us about a time when you had to deal with an issue a line-managee was having?
share a time when you had to convince someone what you did to make them see your point of view
Name a social media campaign you thought was good
Give an example of a time you influenced somebody?
What difficulties do you think that are teaching in China?
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail