This is to inform all newly admitted students of Benue State University that the screening/registration procedure 2015/2016 has been announced and made available.
i. In order to enable you settle down quickly, you are requested to strictly adhere to the following steps in the screening and registration process:-
ii. Check for your admission on the Benue State University Portal and print details on payment of N400 at the designated banks;
ii. Proceed to pay the processing fee of N5,500 non-refundable to Benue State University at the designated banks and print your admission letter;
iii. Complete the screening form On-line, print and sign. Your screening status will be communicated to you in the remarks column on the form;
iv. Proceed to Academic Office for documentation;
vi. Proceed to the designated banks and pay the approved fees using your UTME or DE registration number as user ID and PASSWORD. This also applies to successful preliminary French, Science and Vocation and Technology candidates who have been placed in various degree programmes;
vii. The designated banks are as follows:
Fidelity Bank Plc United Bank for Africa Plc
Zenith Bank Plc Unity Bank
ECOBank Plc Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
Guaranty Trust Bank Skye Bank Plc
Sterling Bank Plc
First Bank of Nigeria Plc
Proceed again to register On-line by completing the following forms;
* Personal Data,
* Course Registration,
* Medical Form
* Matriculation Oath Form
Print and duly sign these forms.
viii. Proceed to College, Faculty and Departmental offices for documentation.
ix. Proceed to Student Affairs Division of documentation.
x. Proceed to the University Library for documentation.
xi. Proceed to the University Clinic for documentation.
xii. Proceed to Security Department for documentation.
2. Watch out for the orientation and matriculation programmes;
3. Registration by proxy is PROHIBITED;
4. Change of name(s) is prohibited after registration. Candidates graduate with names used for admission and registration;
5. Below is the checklist of requirements for screening and registration
Checklist of Requirements for Screening and Registration
a. Processing fee receipt of payment (N5, 500.00)
b. BSU Admission letter
c. Post UTME and Direct Entry screening test result
d. Original JAMB admission letter (if you do not have this document, Click here to Apply)
e. Original UTME result slip with embossed passport photograph (if you do not have this document, Click here to Apply)
f. Original Direct Entry On-line e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
g. Original of academic qualifications
h. Birth certificate/declaration of age
i. Married certificate/declaration, change of name(s) where applicable
j. Certificate of State Origin
k. Writing materials
l. Four (4) passport photographs
6. Candidates who are unsuccessful at the screening process may wish to report at the Academic Office with their screening forms and the other credentials for further directives;
7. Candidates who are yet to the upload their credentials and other documents on the portal are advised to do so to enable us screen them on-line.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
myPastQuestion.com Products and Services:
- Post UTME Past Questions = from N1,000
- JAMB Past Questions = N1,500
- WAEC/NECO Past Questions = N500 per subject
- Junior (JS33) Past Questions = N1,000 per subject
- All Scholarship Past Questions = N2,000
- JUPEB Past Questions = N2,000
- NDA Past Questions = N2,000
- NPA Past Questions = N1,500
- Job Interview Past Questions = N2,000
- JAMB Original Result = N2,200
- JAMB Admission Letter = N2,200
- JAMB Result Checker Card = N2,000
- WAEC Result Checker Card = N800
- NECO Result Checker Card = N800
- Post UTME Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- JAMB CBT Success Guide (eBook) = N1,000
- Creation of Blogs = N10,000
AD: Make Money from MMM Nigeria 50% Interest Help
Information is Power! Don't miss any information about your examination or your school because of lack of timely updates. The best thing you should do is to Register for FREE Email Alert! by Mail